Mylar film rolls for sale
- Thickness: 6 mic -350 micron
- Applications: Electrical insulators, flexible printed circuits, motor insulators, microprocessors, insulation for wire and cable.
Mylar or Mylar Film, also known as BoPET (Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate) is a polyester film made from stretched polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Mylar film itself is polyester film. It is also called mylar polyester film/mylar pet film. So the true generic terms for this material are either polyester film or mylar plastic film.
To make Mylar, super-heated polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film is put on a roll and stretched. One side is smooth, but the other is not so that it can be applied more easily as a coating to various products.
Molten polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is extruded as a thin film onto a chilled surface.
The film is drawn biaxially. Special machinery may be used to draw the film in both directions at once.
Mylar Film Properties
- Dimensionally stable
- Straight and excellent tear strength,
- Heat-resistant and cold-resistant,
- Moisture and water resistance,
- Chemical resistant,
- Super insulation performance,
- Excellent electrical, mechanical, heat, and chemical resistance properties.
- By Property:Anti-static.Adhesion treated,Metallized ,Barrier coated
- By Finishes of Mylar Sheets:Clear, White,Low, Moderate to High Haze
- By The thickness of Mylar Sheets:0.025mm —0.35mm
- By Mylar Application type: Insulating type, cushioning type, wear-resistant type, sealed type, and appearance decoration type.
- mylar covering film
- mylar film capacitors
- mylar protective film
- mylar solar film
- mylar window film
- mylar mirror film
- mylar insulation film