Polyester Motor Film
Polyester film (Motor Film) is a biaxially stretched film made of dimethyl terephthalate and ethylene glycol with the assistance of related catalysts, through polyester transesterification and vacuum polycondensation. Milky white. Other It has excellent electrical, mechanical, heat-resistant and chemical resistance properties.
The Motor Film type: 6021,6023,6023D
PET polyester film：Insulation class: B (130℃), E (120℃)
It is divided into six categories: packaging film, industrial film, electronic material, imaging film, special film, magnetic material, widely used in packaging, industry, electronics, electrical appliances and other purposes.
Films for electronic materials include:
- Wire and cable base film: WC/WCD
- Anchor point touch switch film: MTS, S
- Electric heating base film: EC/ECD (electrical heater)
- Motor film: EM, 238
- Shrinkage insulation base film: HELD/HEL(shrinkage film)
- Capacitor base film: C/FC(capacitor)
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Excellent workability.
- Good electrical insulation performance.
- Good heat resistance.
- With extinction function;
|Product Names||VMPET, Metallized polyester film, aluminized polyester film|
|Thickness||0.05,0.075,0.10 ,0.125,0.15,0.188,0.20,0.25,0.30,0.35 mm|
|Length||According to customers’ requirements|
|Width||According to customers’ requirements|
|Corona Treatment||Single side/both side|
- Insulation materials for motors, capacitors, coils, and cables.
- It has been widely used in the electrical insulation industry.
- It has excellent mechanical properties. Mainly used in the insulation of motors and generators.
- It can also be used for the insulation of wires and cables