Metallized Polyester Film
Aluminized Polyester Film (Metallized PET Film) is a composite plastic film flexible packaging material coated with a thin layer of metallic aluminum. By high temperature under a high vacuum, the aluminum melt was evaporated. The surface of a plastic film having a metallic luster.
Aluminum metalized polyester film is a beautiful, excellent performance, practical packaging material. We are aluminized polyester film manufacturer.
- • Dimensional Accuracy.
- • Durable.
- • Smooth Texture.
- • High bond strength between Aluminum layer and base film, good brightness.
- • Good barrier property Good mechanical property
|Product Names||VMPET, Metallized polyester film, aluminized polyester film|
|Length||According to customers’ requirements|
|Width||According to customers’ requirements|
|Corona Treatment||Single side/both side|
- • 6 Micron -> Mainly used for lamination with the board to manufacture the disposable items.
- • 8/9 & 10 Micron -> Mainly used for the printing industry to manufacture laminate pouches also used in offset printing
- • 12 Micron -> Mainly used in rotogravure printing for manufacturing laminates.
- • 15 & 19 Micron -> These materials are twisted and mainly used in the confectionery industry for wrapping sweets and chocolates.
- • 25 Micron -> mainly used for label application.
- • 30 Micron and 36 Micron -> Mainly used for manufacturing Mehandi cones.
- • 50 Micron -> Used in labels application and label application. Used in sequence film application
- • 75, 100, 125, 200 Micron -> Used for sequence film and electrical application for motor winding used for window lamination in corrugate boxes.