Flame Retardant Polyester Film
Transparent fire-retardant PET film, also known as PET flame-retardant film. It is made of an environmentally friendly flame-retardant functional masterbatch. It already has a flame-retardant function, is a raw material additive type, non-coating. Flame retardant rating UL94-V0.
The thickness is mainly 0.025MM/0.036MM/0.05MM/0.25MM
It has the characteristics of high-temperature resistance, long use time, good weather resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and stable performance. The film has excellent electrical insulation properties and excellent flame retardant properties.
It is an environmentally friendly halogen-free flame-retardant product. It has passed UL certification and SGS testing. and meets the EU ROHS and REACH halogen-free environmental protection requirements.
It is mainly used in fields with high flame retardant requirements. such as electrical appliances, tapes, and electronics that require product safety.
- Good flame retardant performance, the flame retardant grade can reach V0;
- The film is colorless and transparent, with high clarity, and the haze is as low as 0.8%;
- Good flatness, no crystal spots, no precipitation, no orange peel on the surface;
- It adopts environmentally friendly halogen-free flame retardant and does not contain toxic and harmful substances.
- Color: colorless and transparent
- Flame retardant grade: V0 level (adjustable)
- UV blocking rate: 380nm, ≥99%UVR
- Width: 1040mm, 1150mm, 1260mm, 1560mm, etc.
- Length: 8000m or others.
- Light transmittance: 86% or 92%, etc.
- Surface treatment: single-sided or double-sided corona.
- Surface tension coefficient: 52dyn/cm.
- Haze: <0.8%.
- Thickness: 10μm, 23μm, 38μm, 50μm, 100μm, 120μm, 160μm, etc.
- Substrate: PET
Automotive film, architectural film, furniture film, agricultural film, printing, packaging, composite board, advertising, painting, screen film and other fields that have flame retardant requirements.