Chemically Treated Polyester Film
Chemically treated polyester film is a chemically pre-treated film with a chemical coating or co-ex (co-polymer) skin on one side or both sides. The chemical treatment can enhance adhesion properties by providing a primed surface. Improve adhesion of Al-metallizing, printing inks, adhesives, and coatings. So it is also called a primed polyester film
1. high adhesion between film and aluminum layer after chemical treatment. Due to the high adhesion of the aluminum layer, No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
2. a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
3. strong water resistance
4. high temperature resistance.
|Product Names||High Vacuum Metallized PET Film (Chemical Treated)，Metallized Chemical Treated PET|
|Length||According to customers’ requirements|
|Width||According to customers’ requirements|
|Corona Treatment||one side or both sides corona treated,chemically treated|
- It can be used for demanding places, composite structure with three layers,partly can use two layers instead of three layers.
- It is widely used for milk powder,coffee,cosmetics,jelly,wines,drinks ,pesticides and snackes packing etc.
- it can also extend the shelf life of contents, have a good fragrance retention ,replace part of packaging foil composite structure,
- It can beuse for higher water resistance, improve for liquid packaging.