Metallized PET Film,Metallized Polyester Film
Metallized PET Film is a composite plastic film flexible packaging material coated with a thin layer of metallic aluminum.By high temperature under high vacuum the aluminum melt was evaporated.The surface of a plastic film having a metallic luster.
It is a cheap and beautiful, excellent performance, practical packaging materials.
- Product Names: VMPET, Metallized polyester film
- Color: Silver
- Thickness: 6mic –250mic
- Roll Length: 3000m 6000m 12000m 24000m as different thickness
- Corona Treatment: Single side/both side
- Core Tube:3″ 6″
- Products Process:1. transparent film 2. metallizing 3. rewinding 4. Packing
- • Dimensional Accuracy.
- • Durable.
- • Smooth Texture.
- • High bond strength between Aluminum layer and base film, good brightness.
- • Good barrier property Good mechanical property
Applications as per Specifications:
- • 6 Micron -> Mainly used for lamination with board to manufacture disposable item.
- • 8/9 & 10 Micron -> Mainly used for printing industry to manufacture laminate pouches also used in off set printing
- • 12 Micron -> Mainly used in rotogravure printing for manufacturing laminates.
- • 15 & 19 Micron -> These materials are twist and mainly used in confectionery industry for wrapping sweets and chocolates.
- • 25 Micron -> mainly used for label application.
- • 30 Micron and 36 Micron -> Mainly used for manufacturing Mehandi cones.
- • 50 Micron -> Used in labels application and label application.Used in sequence film application
- • 75, 100, 125, 200 Micron -> Used for sequence film and electrical application for motor windingUsed for window lamination in corrugate boxes.