Apet sheet for thermoforming
APET (Amorphous-polyethylene terephthalate) is a thermal plastic and part of the polyester product family. It provides unsurpassed gloss and transparency for the ultimate in product visibility. APET is utilized in a broad range of applications, including vacuum forming, food and non-food packaging, folding and set-up boxes, stationery, as well as printing and graphics.
- Excellent Transparency and Gloss Gas and Water Barrier Properties
- Non-Toxic and Odor-Free Chemical : APET is non-toxic, 100% recyclable, and environmentally friendly.
- Grease Resistance Toughness, Stiffness and Impact Strength
- Deep Forming Capabilities
- Gamma Ray Sterilization Resistance
APET film sheeting is available in thicknesses ranging from 0.2mm to 2 mm Roll type are available from 0.2-1mm
Thermoforming condition for apet sheet :
The theormoforming emperature is 90℃~120℃;
The mold temperature is 30℃~50℃.
The APET becomes crystallization (turbid opaque )if the temperature higher than 120 ℃.